Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm a good girl, I am...

You have to pretend I said that in a Cockney accent a la Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady....

But it's true! I'm quite proud of myself. I was very good over the weekend. I had no more than one alcoholic drink per day; I didn't eat dessert all weekend; and I took the Cricket for a run in the new running stroller on Sunday. Granted, I only ran 1.75 miles, but it felt good. And since I put the clear plastic weather shield on, the Cricket was all warm and cozy inside--she never made a peep!

And, wonder of wonders, it paid off: 182.8 pounds today!

Yay me!

2 comments:

Machelle said...

"Only" 1.75 miles?! PPTTThhpht. I couldn't run to the mailbox if I was chased by rabid grizzlies. You are the bomb.

BoredTemp said...

psst - miles with a jogger count for 1.5 :-)