Monday, January 14, 2008

Karma is a harsh mistress.

Thank you to all of you who wrote comments suggesting that I reward myself with some new bath gel. I took your advice and spent a few bucks at Target on some nice citrus-smelling stuff.

But get this: the bottle I bought was broken! The little stopper thingy had broken off the flip-top lid and lodged itself permanently in the hole. I managed to get it out, but that means that the hole is no longer stopped up when the cap is closed, so I can't carry the bottle around in my gym bag lest it spew bath gel all over the inside.

Is this Karma telling me I didn't deserve a reward?

On the up side, I now have some lovely new bath gel for my shower at home...

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Nope, it's not karma telling you you don't get a reward, it's a reminder of our disposable culture and that most stuff is crap. I say you get another one that works for your gym bag!