Friday, January 25, 2008

Muscle aTone(ment)

Oh dear. I did a bad thing last night.

It was pizza night, and I had the boy order one of their special pizzas, which involves grilled chicken, pesto, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese. I was completely unprepared for how indredibly delicious it would be. I ate five pieces.

And then--AND THEN!--as if that weren't enough damage, I got the last of the vanilla ice cream from the freezer and topped it with some Hershey's syrup. Fortunately The Boy saved me from myself by insisting on eating half the bowl, which I must say was very sweet (plus, he got ice cream; it was a win-win). But still.

I wasn't planning on going to the gym tonight, but I will certainly be there now. Five pieces of pizza and half a bowl of ice cream aren't just going to fall off by themselves.

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Hang in there! You're doing really great--the human body is robust--it can handle the occasional slip up! Do that additional bit of exercise, but don't beat yourself up!
:o)