Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I.O.U....

...about a dozen blog entries. Sorry, folks...I've just been so swamped lately!

I promise to write over my Christmas vacation when I'll have a little more time.

For now, here's the Reader's Digest version:
  1. I kicked ass in the half marathon, knocking more than 7 minutes off last summer's time.
  2. I met with Madison today for the first time in a month. Didn't quite make my goal (see "progress"), but not too bad.
  3. I can now do pullups with only the red (thinnest) band for assistance.
  4. Today is my anniversary of signing up at the gym. I joined one year, 28 pounds, and 9% body fat ago today.

Talk to you soon...in the meantime, keep the faith!

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! That is huge. Keeping nearly 30 pounds off for a year? Huge! I'm so happy for you.